Are you looking for a position that gives you a big picture view of everything that is going on in the world of orthopedics, regenerative medicine, and wound care? Do you like to build long-term relationships with clients and nurture accounts? Have you worked with one of the major medical device manufacturers for 10+ years? If so, we would love to talk with you.
We are BioMedGPS, the creators of the SmartTRAK platform. We are the leading strategic advisory and healthcare analytics provider in the life sciences industry. We are looking for a Strategic Relationship Executive with a depth of medical devices experience with orthopedic and/or wound care clients. The Strategic Relationship Executive preferred location is one of the following geographic areas, Chicago, Denver and Boston. However, we are to other geographic locations with a possible increase in travel expectations.
SmartTRAK is the first real-time online business intelligence portal used by major orthopedic, wound, regenerative medicine and neuro therapies companies. We are driven by data but fueled by insights. Our market intelligence is curated by our analysts/industry experts. The top players in the orthopedic, regenerative medicine and wound care industries rely on our up-to-date data, analytics, and competitive intelligence to make better, more informed strategic business decisions.
You are a high energy, driven individual who is passionate about developing and maintaining key client relationships. You have previous marketing or account management experience with a major musculoskeletal and/or wound care company. You love to train and work with accounts and comfortable presenting. You are excited to pitch in and help grow and evolve our business.
• Network within existing subscribing accounts to create awareness and excitement of SmartTRAK
• Build and manage active and long-term relationships with subscribers
• Provide product knowledge, support, training, and guidance to help customers effectively grow with our platform
• Engage with key stakeholders and a variety of personas, proactively to identify and secure upsell opportunities
• Be the voice of the customer by identifying and addressing customer needs
• Proactively perform regular business reviews
• Attend industry events/conferences to represent SmartTRAK and generate leads within existing accounts
• Organize and facilitate quarterly business reviews (QBR) with assigned customers
• Work closely with GM’s, Sales, and Analysts to clearly communicate client requirements and to address/resolve client inquiries
• Review SmartTRAK utilization, remediate user challenges
• Be available to work on additional projects as assigned
• Professional communication internally
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ year experience in client service, marketing and/or client services in the orthopedics, wound care, regenerative medicine, or neuro industries
• Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and engage within all levels of management, stakeholders, and peers alike
• Comfortable presenting to groups
• Tech savvy, able to convey the benefits of an online platform
• Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong achievement skills and always meets deadlines
• Attentive to detail and accuracy
• Must be a team player
• Former SmartTRAK user a plus!
Please fill out the form below to apply or request more information.