High Satisfaction Rates Among SmartTRAK Subscribers Reports
May 9, 2018 6:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
High Satisfaction Rates Among SmartTRAK Subscribers Reports BioMedGPS
The survey showed nearly 99% of subscribers were “satisfied” with SmartTRAK as a resource for obtaining strategic insight, up-to-date market data, competitive intelligence, as well as an in-depth understanding of macro trends impacting the overall healthcare arena.
BioMedGPS, LLC announced today key findings from a recent user survey evaluating SmartTRAK Business Intelligence, the medical device industry’s first real-time, competitive intelligence portal used by major companies participating in the orthopedics, wound care, regenerative medicine and neuro therapies industries. Overall, the survey showed nearly 99% of subscribers were “satisfied” with SmartTRAK as a resource for obtaining strategic insight, up-to-date market data, competitive intelligence, as well as an in-depth understanding of macro trends impacting the overall healthcare arena.
Known for expert analysis and innovative tools, SmartTRAK is an “all-in-one” business intelligence platform that provides:
- Daily insights into the market via SmartTRAK Updates on the latest trends, technologies, patents, reimbursement, publications, start-up companies, regulatory as well as Wall Street analyst reports
- Procedural volumes, market forecasts and competitive shares via SmartTRAK Market Overviews
- Quarterly revenues and competitive shares via SmartTRAK’s one-of-a kind tool, Financial Dashboard
- Up-to-date profiles of all of the companies, products participating in a market segment via SmartTRAK Product Explorer
- In-depth analyses into new and emerging trends, start-up companies and interviews with leading companies and clinicians—all designed to give subscribers quick access to the most current information impacting their market segment.
Each SmartTRAK module is managed by a seasoned industry analyst with more than 10 years' of experience in marketing, competitive intelligence or business development with major medical device corporations including J&J, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, 3M, AlloSource, Mölnlycke, to name a few.
The survey, which included responses from SmartTRAK subscribers from 14 of the top 15 global advanced wound care companies and 8 of the top 10 global orthopedic manufacturers, assessed subscriber satisfaction, usage and perceived importance as it relates to SmartTRAK’s products and tools.
Key Findings include:
- Nearly 97% of subscribers rated SmartTRAK Updates, SmartTRAK Market Overviews, and Company and Product Profiles as the most important components of the SmartTRAK system. Other top-rated features include Quarterly Market Recaps, Financial Dashboard, and SmartTRAK Analyses.
- The vast majority (87%) of subscribers use SmartTRAK Daily Updates on a daily or weekly basis. Other frequently used features include SmartTRAK Market Overviews, Company and Product profiles, and Market Analyses. For a 30-day free trial of SmartTRAK's Daily Updates, simply fill out our quick form!
- Approximately eight out of ten subscribers read SmartTRAK's Quarterly Market Recaps and Industry articles on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- I am a “believer” and “love recommending the platform to potential customers.”
- Users find the site to be “so helpful” and “love the emails” with industry updates.
“A dynamic industry needs a dynamic way to compile and analyze market data from all available sources in real time,” said Sharon O’Reilly, President & CEO of BioMedGPS. “This is where SmartTRAK is able to help. We appreciate the positive results and subscriber feedback in this recent survey and strive to continuously improve and surpass expectations.”
For a 30-day free trial of SmartTRAK's Daily Updates, simply fill out our form on SmartTRAK.com!
BioMedGPS, LLC is the developer of SmartTRAK Business Intelligence, the leading portal for real-time data and analysis on the life sciences industry. Known for expert analysis and innovative tools, SmartTRAK provides daily updates, strategic insights and in-depth analyses of the orthopedics, wound care, regenerative medicine and neuro therapies markets. For more information about SmartTRAK please visit SmartTRAK.com or contact BioMedGPS.