Director of Sales
Location: United States
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer Amanda Tracy
SmartTRAK, a growing business intelligence and advisory service is looking to expand its team. We’re looking to hire a new Director of Sales for our ever-growing Commercial Team. We’re looking for a driven professional with a proven track record of success who thrives in a start-up environment. The right candidate believes in the power of relationships and looks to establish and build long lasting connections with current and future customers.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for selling SmartTRAK’s suite of business intelligence solutions, enterprise-wide, to select current and future customers. They will be managing their own book of business and business pipeline, working with a team towards shared sales goals. The ideal candidate will be self-starting and have corporate industry training. They will bring an enthusiasm and energy with them to work every day.
- Identify new business opportunities; seeking out prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing customers, working to understand their business and how an enterprise solution could benefit them.
- Help support customers by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Be familiar with the SmartTRAK platform for new customer demonstrations and training.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Own the sale from prospecting through to contract negotiation to retention.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Work to establish good account engagement and utilization.
- Uphold quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Work independently yet, actively contribute to team sales effort.
- Travel 30% minimum
Skills and Qualifications:
The Sales Director has exemplary people and communications skills coupled with the savvy and maturity needed to garner the respect of senior management and clients. Additionally, this professional is a self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role. He/she is highly adept at building mutually beneficial relationships that result in value, benefit, and revenue growth for BioMedGPS.
- Proven ability to establish, nurture and grow client relationships.
- Understanding of the Orthopedic, Neurovascular and Wound Care Markets.
- Enterprise Account Management Experience
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to think quickly on his/her feet.
- A motivated, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Motivated to sell.
- Meets and surpasses goals and expectations regularly; experienced in sales planning.
- Has creative problem-solving skills and relishes the opportunity to think outside the box.
- Skilled negotiator.
Bachelor's Degree or higher
5-7 years professional experience, minimum