SmartTRAK European Advanced Wound Care Market Analyst
BioMedGPS, the leader in online business intelligence for the Medical Device and Life Science industries, is seeking an Advanced Wound Care (AWC) Analyst to support SmartTRAK Business Intelligence, an online, comprehensive, easy-to-use, web-based business intelligence solution preferred by most of the top global wound care companies. SmartTRAK integrates real time market data and analysis accessible throughout an organization, fostering an innovative collaborative approach to market strategy resulting in better decision-making.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual with expertise in the European AWC market with knowledge of Advanced Dressings, and preferably External Devices (NPWT), and Compression. This individual has worked for a leading wound care company, preferably in a marketing or business development role. The position is initially part-time, 15-20 hours per week, with a great possibility to expand.
BioMedGPS is seeking an individual with the following qualities:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in AWC marketing or business development
- Strong communication skills, especially writing, and detail-oriented
- Extensive contacts in the industry with both companies and clinicians
- Good analytical skills and experience with forecasting
- Strong research skills with the ability to assimilate data from multiple sources
- Knowledgeable of the variety and use of products in the AWC market
- Understanding of tender processes in different countries for AWC
- Understanding of the reimbursement landscape along with strategies used by companies to gain benefit from reimbursement
- Knowledgeable of AWC use in different care settings
- Ability to travel to key meetings and participate in occasional customer visits
- Experience with SmartTRAK a plus
We offer a monthly retainer based on experience level as well as incentives for writing articles highlighting market trends, startup companies, conference coverage, physician interviews and participating in demos of the SmartTRAK platform.
SmartTRAK have a strategy of building closer relationships with clients in the form of running special projects, a great opportunity for analysts to expand compensation beyond the 15-20 hours.
Job Type: Part-time