SmartTRAK Corporate Account Manager
The BioMedGPS Corporate Account Manager will manage and develop established corporate client accounts to maintain a favorable relationship with clients and broaden sales channels. Dedicated responsibilities that will meet the operational needs of assigned divisions within an organization.
Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field of sales specific to lifesciences. Familiarity with a variety of the field sales concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to route travel, plan and accomplish goals. Ability to perform a variety of tasks. Independent yet willingness to be part of a team. Possesses a wide degree of creativity, organization and latitude. Reports to Director of Sales and Chief Commercial Officer.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers at designated corporate accounts
- Assist customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executives
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of SmartTRAK advisory solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key corporate account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations