BioMedGPS LLC, SmartTRAK
Are you a proven hunter with a successful track record in medical device and/or healthcare enterprise sales? Do you want to apply your medical device selling skills to the healthcare IT arena? Would you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? If so, we’d like to talk to you. We’re BioMedGPS the creators of SmartTRAK, the leading strategic advisory and healthcare analytics provider in the life sciences industry. Our team is expanding and seeking a Director of Sales who can grow with us. The Director of Sales will be responsible for selling SmartTRAK’s suite of business intelligence solutions to C- suite and other senior level executives in major medical device companies, as well as building long term strategic programs and relationships at all levels of the enterprise.
SmartTRAK is the first real-time business intelligence portal used by major orthopedic, wound, regenerative medicine and neuro therapies companies. We are driven by data but fueled by insights. Curated by industry experts, our up-to-date data, analytics and competitive intelligence help medical device executives make more informed strategic business decisions.
You have extensive healthcare and/or medical device sales experience. You’re a team player with a proven track record in closing and implementing large enterprise related deals within the healthcare and, preferably, medical device industry. You believe in the power of relationships and are adept interfacing with the varied functional departments within life science companies (e.g., C-level, Marketing, Business Development, R&D, Finance) at all stages of development. You can easily communicate the benefits of an enterprise solution and are skilled in a consultative sales approach including but not limited to: prospecting, negotiation, contracting, implementation and customer relationship management. You are comfortable working with a remote team.
• Identify new business opportunities; seeking out prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
• Cultivate relationships with new and existing customers, working to understand their businesses and how an enterprise solution could benefit their organization
• Implement enterprise marketing programs
• Convey the benefits of the SmartTRAK platform via demonstrations and training to all relevant stakeholders in a medical device company
• Own the sale from prospecting through contract negotiation, implementation to retention
• Proven success in the development and presentation of sales proposals, strategic services solutions and success in closing complex sales
• Work to establish good account engagement and utilization
• Embraces the values and behaviors of the company’s culture
• Work independently yet, actively contribute to team sales effort
• Travel 40% minimum
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Exemplary people and communications skills coupled with the industry knowledge and maturity needed to garner the respect of senior medical device executives in order to secure enterprise-wide deals
• Experienced in sales in medical device, healthcare data, and/or analytics arena
• Proven track record in securing enterprise-wide deals and contracts
• Proficient in communicating the benefits of IT solution to all functional groups within a medical device company
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to think quickly on his/her feet
• Knowledgeable of the medical device market – specifically Orthopedic/Spine, Wound Care, Regenerative Medicine and Neuro Therapies
• A motivated, self-starter with a can-do attitude
• Skilled negotiator and problem solver
• Located in the Northeast for easy access to major accounts in the Boston area.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Experience: 7 - 10 years professional experience, minimum
Please fill out the form below to apply or request more information.